AUTO DIAGNOSTIC Cape Town South Africa
Import Agency for more than 100 Diagnostic Tools and Equipment to the Motor Trade
Inquiries or sales
Cape Town - Chris Mengel: Tel. 021 556 0146 074 240 6404 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO HOME PAGE
SCANIA VCI 2 INTERFCE SCANNER
VCI 2 Interface Scanner
R 16, 200 including
software, cable kit and carry case.
supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and
industrial and marine engines.
Scania VCI2 is a tool that is used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks.
Scania VCI Feature:
1. Input and output signals.
2. Spare part programming.
3. Activation of components.
4. Control unit configuration and settings.
5. Information about electrical components and their location.
6. Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
7. Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
8. Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows
how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
9. Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more
effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under ‘View’. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
NB: Software is loaded on all above units and tested before shipped.