AUTO DIAGNOSTIC Cape Town South Africa
Import Agency for more than 100 Diagnostic Tools and Equipment to the Motor Trade
Inquiries or sales
Cape Town - Chris Mengel: Tel. 021 556 0146 074 240 6404 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BACK TO HOME PAGE
NITRO OBDII ECU 12v CHIP TUNING FOR DIESEL CARS AND BAKKIES
Nitro OBDII ECU 12v Diesel Chip Tuner for cars/bakkies R 990 per unit, limited stock. Optional; fittings for older vehicles.
Plug and Drive NitroOBD2 Performance Chip Tuning box to any OBDII DLC diesel, 25% to 35% more torque, to increase the performance of your engine and better fuel consumption.
Remapping is a permanent change to your car. This is the expensive tuning and you cannot remove it. The Chip Tuner can be removed and the settings will be back to normal.
Certificates : CE / FCC / RoHS
NitroOBD2 is a Plug & Drive Ready device to function the increasing the performance of engine.
NitroOBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. NitroOBD2 fits all car from the year of 1996.
Plug and Drive NitroOBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box for Diesel Cars:
It works based OBD2 protocols as remapping the Car's computer ECU. After driving 200 km road total, NitroOBD2 adjusts itself to the car, according to the drivers' habits and always keeps remapping the ECU to increase the performance of engine.
What does NitroOBD2 make?
According to your driving habits, NitroOBD2 makes new map in the car's computer ECU to increase the performance of your car. As you driving much more KM/Mile, it renews the map. Thus it keeps the vehicle's power and torque increasing.
What is NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box?
NitroOBD2 is a Chip Tuning Box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car.
When it plugged into OBD2 connector, NitroOBD2 receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU, NitroOBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the performance of your car.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
NitroOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. NitroOBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
NitroOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug NitroOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box finds out the hidden power of your car and bakkie:
Up to 25 % more torque.
Up to 35% more power and better fuel consumption.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box is very easy to use:
Plug NitroOBD2 into OBD2 connector of your car. And turn the ignition on for 30 seconds. And Turn the engine on. NitroOBD2 settings are optimal and the best for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle; there might not be a need to make an additional adjustment. NitroOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving, and then NitroOBD2 adjusts itself to match your car perfectly. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box works on the basis of changing the signal form ECU. As a consequence, it changes the whole injection map. The main difference between NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box and Remapping tuning methods is that NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box is easily removable, and after unplug you go back to the factory settings. EcoOBD2 is the cheap and safe type of tuning. NitroOBD2 is equipped with the engine protection function and 100% safe for your car engine. NitroOBD2 produced on the printed circuit board in SMD technology. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Boxes are high quality.
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Installation and Calibration:
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector in your car and Plug in NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box.
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. Do not start the car.
4. Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and establish connection with ECU.
5. Start up the engine.
6. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus NitroOBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Does your car have OBD2 connector?
On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance of some of an engine's major components including those responsible for controlling emissions.
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union.
With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003.
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Centre console, vertical surface left of vehicle centreline.
2. Centre console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
3. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, in the area under the steering column.
4. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the driver-side door and steering column area.
5. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the steering column area and the centre console.
6. Centre console, vertical surface right of vehicle centreline or on passenger side of centre console.
7. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and centre console.
8. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column.
1pc x User Manuel English.
1pc x NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface.
NB: Software is loaded on all above units and tested before shipped.
THIS PAGE TOP